These durable, medium-impact goggles are specially designed to meet the unique needs of emergency services personnel. Features a low-profile design, clear twin lens, and fire-retardant materials. The outer polycarbonate lens is anti-scratch while the inner acetate lens provides ultimate anti-fog protection. Face-fitting design and adjustable head band provide a secure, comfortable fit.
MSA F2 Goggle, Frame black, w/elastic black headband
- Double-lens design features polycarbonate outer lens and acetate inner lens for anti-scratch and anti-fog performance
- Comfortable, secure face seal for added protection
- Wide field of view for maximum visibility
- Heat- and flame-resistant materials for personal safety
- Anti-fog, anti-scratch coating
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
Lens marking: 2C–1.2 MSA 1BT 9 KN CE
Frame marking: EN 166-3459-BT CE; 230.1 BT