DID YOU KNOW?
More than 60% of confined space fatalities occur among would-be rescuers*
To provide you with the essentials of Confined Space Entry, our Specialists are dedicated to keep this Resource Library rich with what you need. Check back this space for more updates or customize your Confined Space Entry Solution with us today.
*Source: DHHS (NIOSH) Publication Number 86-110
Product Solutions - Highly-Customizable to Fit Your Needs
A wide range of protective equipment is available for protecting confined space work area entrants. However, do you know which is the correct and suitable equipment for your specific environment and is versed in its safe and effective use? Explore MSA's proposed product bundle solution pages that are highly-customizable to fit your needs - Fall Protection,Gas Detection,Respiratory Protection,and Head, Face, Eye, and Hearing Protection. Be sure to be rewarded with product brochures, literatures, whitepapers and more.
Your Best Investment to Prevent Confined Space Fatalities
A Fundamental Requirement in Maintaining a Safe Working Environment
Your Most Reliable Source of Breathable Air Even in the Toughest Applications
The Essentials of Ensuring Worker Safety
A well-designed and properly executed rescue plan is a must
With particular emphasis on appropriate monitoring and personal protective equipment selection, "Closing In On Confined Spaces" presents basic information to be used as a guideline to develop confined space work programs.
- What constitutes confined space?
- What hazards can be found in confined spaces?
- How those hazards can impact workers?
- What should be done to protect workers functioning in confined space?
- What confined space application equipment should be in place?
- Need Confined Space Solutions? MSA Personal Protection Equipment
- Construction - OSHA 1926.1200 Confined Spaces in Construction: What to Expect from the New Standard - Effective October 2nd, 2015
- Construction - MSA Safety Solutions for the Construction Industry
- Wastewater - Confined Spaces in the Water Industry - Are Your Workers Safe?
- Wastewater - Confined Space Entry - Solutions for Wastewater Workers
- Airline - MSA Gas Detection System - Wing Fuel Tank Monitoring System
- Safe Work Australia - Confined Spaces - Code of Practice - February 2016
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) - Confined Spaces - August 2015
- Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) - The ABCs of Personal Fall Arrest Systems - July 2015
- Safe Work Australia - Confined Spaces - February 2014
- Workplace Health & Safety Regulations 2011 - Explanatory Statement
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 - Select Legislative Instrument 2011 No. 262 - December 2011
- Safety Solutions - A 'close shave' in New Zealand - confined spaces and CO2 - May 2011
- Herald Sun - Man trapped in hole at Yering for more than two hours winched to safety - July 2015
- Canberra Times - Man airlifted after falling down well in Bungendore - June 2015
- Skynews - Winter cold brings tragedy to NSW town - June 2015
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation - Man rescued after being trapped in underground grain silo for eight hours - August 2014
- Country Fire Authority - Heroic confined space rescue - December 2013
- Australian Government - Fatality on board the livestock carrier Zebu Express - July 1991