Latchways WinGrip® Vacuum Anchor
The Latchways WinGrip is a vacuum anchor fall protection system for use in aircraft manufacturing and maintenance, as well as a variety of other environments and industrial applications.
WinGrip is safe and flexible, it can be used on the fuselage, stabilisers and wings; the system is quick to install, simple to use and is suitable for work inside the hangar and outside on the apron.
- Lightweight and portable anchors which weigh less than 13.5 lbs.
- Suitable for wet or dry surfaces, inside hangars or on the apron
- Easy to install for aircraft wing and fuselage maintenance
- Simple hands-free operation
- Intrinsically safe, and safe to use with fuel tanks open
- Run on compressed air or nitrogen, no electrical requirement
- No metal on metal contact
- Guaranteed safety period for all systems, should an issue occur
- Multiple-user cable based system, single-user anchor, and collective barrier protection options
- Modular system which can be tailored to customer needs and requirements
Approvals subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number and/or country.
Contact Customer Service or check approval label on product for specific approval information.
- Meets OSHA 2:1 Safety Factor Requirements for Anchor Points
- ANSI Z359.6